Tuesday 17 April 2012

Almost thereee

April has been a craaaaazy busy month. Many final projects and lots of studying!

Nonetheless, it was my brother's birthday this week and it was really nice taking a break from studying and to spend time with the fam. I don't know why, but this year, Carson's birthday celebration especially stood out to me. Even though we just had some neighbourhood sushi and DQ ice cream cones, I think just seeing how appreciative and happy my brother was made the whole time pretty special. He definitely deserves it though. He's always helping out with the family; whether it's vacuuming, cooking, fixing computers, or cutting my hair ( which by the way, is very brave on my part :P), he's always willing. It's funny because every time I ask him to help me with something, 99% of the time he would say 'no' right away, but 5 seconds later, he would come back and help. It's hard to admit, but I do feel really blessed to have a lil bro like him....most of the time ahaha



But anyway, gonna head back to the books! When I opened my devotion agenda today, God gave me his verse:

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. - Deuteronomy 31:8

With this in mind, I have established that exams will be no praaaaaaaahblem!!

2 comments:

  1. "Don't be alarmed," he said. "You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. HE HAS RISEN, HE IS NOT HERE!. See the place where they laid him. But go, tell his disciples and Peter, 'He is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you.' " (Mark 16:6-7)

    Jesus's message to the disciples here, through the angel was :
    "I will see you.
    I'm going ahead of you.
    I'll be waiting for you.
    I want you back."

    ~King;s Cross

    Don't you love how the bible repeats it self with the same message in different ways?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's really amazing to see how God speaks to us in all these ways, hoping for us to finally catch on somehow!

    ReplyDelete