Wednesday 16 January 2013

Constructive Criticism at its Best.


Motivation Motivation Motivation



Today, let's set a goal.
God created us for a reason. 
And for that reason, let's take on a challenge.

For whatever commitment you are in, whether it is your job, your school work, your extra-curriculars, your responsibilities, anything. Whatever you are a part of, give it your all. 

Today, let's make a choice. If I choose to commit to something, I will give it my 110%. I want to be responsible, reliable, and hardworking. 

I received some constructive criticism recently. I reflected on things I'm involved in, and I feel like for each commitment I had, I was not giving my complete efforts. If only I spent two more minutes, the end result may have been different. This is why I'm motivated now. I want to look back and tell myself that I worked my butt off for this. No more laziness, no more procrastination. I will step outside my comfort zone. Will you join me?

Come on, We got this :)