Friday 27 September 2013

I didn't get the internship.

Initially, I was disappointed. I felt like I tried my best throughout this whole recruiting process and yet, I didn't get the job. I was thinking to myself, "Now where do I go from here?". I was thinking if I had this position, the next few years of my career would be nicely laid out. 

GIVE THANKS to The Lord though, that He has something else planned for me. I'm not really sure what this plan is, but I will keep pursuing Jesus and trust that my actions will lead me to a path where I can completely be myself. I truly see this failure with peace and as a stepping stone for something great! 


4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

- Philippians 4:4-7

Love it!!


I'm thankful for my family and my brothers and sisters who each encouraged me and supported me throughout. I am so grateful and it definitely made this whole experience very very positive!!!


Looking forward to see what's in store :)