Thursday 1 October 2015

TY

I haven't blogged in a while but I feel compelled to. I am just really happy because I can see and feel how God is working in me. I couldn't really think of anything specifically to blog about right now, but I just want to give all the gratefulness and glory to God right now. So...I'm just going to have a quick brain dump of some things in my mind that I'm thankful for. I definitely encourage you to do the same if you ever feel stuck in a rut. It's freeing actually!

Things I'm thankful for:
  • My dad who always brings joy and simplicity to every situation. 
  • My mom for showing me the example of striving for improvement and showing me the attitude of following Christ. 
  • My sister for the closeness we have now and the honest advice she gives. 
  • My brother because he's my brother (haha) and is always passionate in helping me with tech issues.
  • My wonderful friends for listening to me, supporting me, and bringing me so much laughter. 
  • My home 
  • School and the ability to study
  • My jobs 
  • Gifts to serve God with
  • Passion for basketball 
  • Having the luxury to eat out
  • To have clothing 
  • Being able to connect with and care for others
  • Good health
  • Being chosen by God to be a Christ follower. 
God, thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment