Thursday 8 December 2011

Exams, exams, and more exams


Exam period is here, so these few days can be pretty much summed into 1 word: Sitting.



I can't necessarily say I'm studying 24/7 because I'm not. Nor can I say I'm completely procrastinating, because I am getting things done....very, very slowlyyyyy. Yet, while I'm sitting here, I'm thinking about the whole idea of school. Here, I'm studying for final exams, then moving on to second semester, studying for some more exams, and then the next 3+ years will be very similar.

Yes school is important, but there is so much more out there.
Take a break. Go outside and enjoy the cold, crisp fall weather. Strike some conversations with family. Listen to some Starfield. And breathe...

3 comments:

  1. Yes! live a balanced life~ way to go, dear =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the most perfect set of lyrics to reflect on just before you study!

    It's been so long since I have met You here
    Since I have said these words or cried these tears
    And like a child would come I run into our secret place
    And as the music fades, the tears are rolling down my face
    ~Alive in this moment

    and then you sit down

    because you know you have too,


    and study....

    ReplyDelete