Saturday 24 December 2011

I know you're here

Merry Christmas

Christmas is a special day because Jesus Christ was born for a very special purpose. Thank you so much Jesus for dying on the cross for our sins to take our punishments. Just looking back at this year, there are so many times I’ve wronged God by disobeying, doubting, lying, and all of that. What did I do to deserve his grace?

God, please fill me up with the Holy Spirit so I can be a positive witness for your Word. I fall but I know you’re here to pick me up. I have doubts but you provide confirmations. I cry but you give comfort. I get lost but you always seek. I lose faith but you still love me eternally. Thank you for speaking to me Lord. Please guide my way

When you’re deep in a hole struggling to get out, be reminded that God is waiting to hear our cries to Him. He wants a relationship with us. God seriously loves us so much. I just hate how I forget that sometimes…


1 comment: