Monday 12 December 2011

Holiday High

AHHH I just love the holidays! This weekend was just filled with holiday-like activities. It made me one happy lady.


We made Christmas Cards to fundraise for the Union Gospel Mission .....AREN'T THEY PRETTY?! :)


Our church's Christmas tree! The lights and decorations are so pretty! Our family still has yet to put up our Christmas tree. I blame each and every one of us for being so lazy...

Good news is: My mom's finally back! 
So I didn't really ask for any souvenirs because I didn't have anything in mind that I wanted.
So when she came back...this is what she gave me: 


Haha I don't even know what to call this. It's like a pillow, but with a hole right in the middle to put your hands in. My mom calls it "a hand-warmer when you watch TV". So I guess that's what it is! THANKS MOM :)

--

Oh how I love the holidays.
Hope you are enjoying them too!


2 comments:

  1. I believe it's called a muff. I saw it on some TV show a while back.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muff_%28handwarmer%29

    ReplyDelete