Thursday 4 October 2012

Hmmm




The weather is so beautiful today and the air is unbelievably fresh. Even though I love summer, this change in season has definitely been one of the better ones here in Vancouver. Looking up and seeing the clear blue skies, looking left and seeing those defined mountains, and looking all around and seeing people, all types of people -it's interesting.

Do you ever wonder what people around you are thinking? Sometimes, I see people having fun; laughing within their group of friends. Sometimes, I see people looking stressed and anxious - probably because of school. But often at times, I see people looking...indifferent. Indifferent in the sense that perhaps they are lost. Although it's hard for me to say by just looking at someone, but I'm sure it's a feeling that could rush through someone's mind, even for a second.

To those people who ever feel indifferent, unsure, or even confused, don't tell yourself you can't and place your hope in the Lord. He will never disappoint. And I hope you will always find a reason to smile. Just don't give up!